Please come to Salina intermediate this Thursday September 3, from 12:30-2:30 to pick up a chromebook if you still need too. Parents or guardians must accompany students.
Welcome back to school! Your first job will be to login into clever. I added a quick video to guide you. Parents please look at the schoology presentation. You too can add a parent account.
Here is the link to watch the video guide:
Here is the link for the presentation:
Dear Salina Family,
As we continue our new way of learning, through online classrooms and google hangouts, I want to reassure you we will get through this together. Always remember to stay positive and continue to learn and grow, day by day. Our governor, Gretchen Whitmore, has approved Dearborn Publics School learning plan moving forward. Basically there will be some changes made that will help guide us together.
- Google classroom “New assignments” will be posted every Monday. They will be labeled Week of…You may choose to do all your assignments in one day or spread them out through the week. A suggested weekly agenda will be posted as well.
- I will post recorded lessons each week
- You may continue to contact me anytime Monday-Friday by email, class dojo or google classroom.
- Google Hangout will be available Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00 P.M. I will email you the link through google classroom . Please remember this is vital time. Maintain a respectful tone with teachers and classmates at ALL times. Be engaged! Participate and take turns so everyone has a chance to speak/share and grow!
- Grades do count and will be posted on MISTAR now, on weekly basis.
- Assignments are due now on Friday.
- Every Friday you will have a type assessment on ILEARN that covers what you have learned that week.
Once again, we are here to support you. Thank you for your continued keeping education a priority in your lives!
Mrs. Hanan Hussein
Hello Boys and girls!
Thank you to everyone that has completed their work and registered to Google classroom! You are doing a great job and I am extremely proud of the responsibility and independence you have all shown. Especially through these changing times. I hope you are all doing great.
This week we will continue to learn about cells and characteristics of living things.
Task 1: Finish reading the articles and answering the questions on Ilearn. This is due on Saturday March 28.
Task 2: complete MobyMax questions. There are 58 questions, do 10-12 questions daily to finish up. This is also due Saturday March 28. Make sure to click on the turn in button in google classroom once you have completed all 58 questions on Mobymax
The school is closed but the learning does not stop. Please read the following articles and answer the questions on Ilearn. You must complete the ilearn activities by Saturday March 28.
Visit Ilearn to answer questions about each article. You have unlimited attempts 🙂
Go to: ILEARN
click on: Hussein science
click on: science online learning.
Due on Friday 3/13/2020
Scientists are trying to figure out the best protection against the flu