Mrs. Taite’s Class
Welcome Mrs. Taite’s Class!
Week of April 20th:
Hi Everyone! This week is National Park Week!
- Listen to the story read by Mrs. Hansen: The Camping Trip That Changed America by Barb Rosenstock and Illustrated by Mordicai Gerstein
- Take a field trip to a National Park. You must watch 1 of the videos, or you may watch all of them! (These are only 5 of the National Parks, there are 62 in America!)
- Fill out the google form so I know you did the assignment.
Here is a short preview of 59 of the 62 National Parks in a little over a minute. Your assignment will be available tomorrow in Google Classroom, but you do not have to work on it until our normal Media day.
Media Lesson for the week of April 13th:
- Listen to “I Want A Hippopotamus:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXZ7knwHxwJDayIaxZ7c7T-IBNDCci8s/view
- Draw a picture of a hippo and send it to me through Class Dojo!
- Color your own Hippo on: https://www.thecolor.com/Coloring/Baby-Hippo.aspx
Listen to the story One by Kathryn Otashi read by Mrs. Hansen!
Listen to a real astronaut read! Click on the link below to listen to Moustronaut Goes to Mars.
Please Click on the link below, an create a Bookflix Account:
- In this link create a bookflix account and put in
- username: Learning20 | password: Clifford
2. Read about spiders and then draw a picture, and name your spider. Please bring your spider to school when we return: