Even though we will be working on this in class tomorrow, some students wanted to start at home. Here is the information I gave the kids today.
Each group prepares and then presents a presentation for a town hall meeting in which they convince community members to adopt their recommended solution for addressing the problem of purple loosestrife in the nature preserve.
Presentations should include:
- Who their group represents
- Basic information about their group
- The characteristics they think are important in a control method (criteria)
- The results of their decision (which control method is best)
- Reasons their group supports that control method