Create a Double-Bubble Map on the Gold paper given to you on Thursday.
- Similarities go in the middle
- Differences go on each of the outer circles.
- There will be more than three similarities.
- There will be more than three differences.
- Don’t forget to answer the Frame Guiding Question that is located in the lower left corner of the page.
- Check the Rubric for Grading Thinking Maps on ilearn.
The number of “bubbles” on the sides and the middle may not be the right number of bubbles. I just put in different amounts of bubbles so that you wouldn’t think there had to be three on each side and three in the middle.