Hi parents, we have a lot going on these next few weeks and I wanted to share with you some important notes to be aware of:
- We have a CANNED FOOD DRIVE going on right now. If you could send non-perishable food items to school with your child for the next few weeks we would appreciate it!
- There is an extremely important PARENT MEETING for all parents on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 after school. This meeting with be led by Ms. Srour and we will have be hosting an Arabic version (5pm) and English version (6pm) of this meeting for ALL families. A light dinner will be served. No children/child care.
- There will be a final DC meeting for those students and parents attending on Friday, November 11th, 2016 at 2pm. Please plan to attend.
- PTA will be selling Cake Pops to raise money for Washington DC on Wednesday, November 9th, 2016.
- Parent Teacher Conference forms were sent home today, please cut off the confirmation slip that was sent home and send it back to school with your child on Wednesday.