This assignment is also posted in my google classroom:
Hello everyone! I hope you and your families are well. I have assigned some questions that go along with chapters 1-3 of Frindle. You can look at each set of questions before you listen to each chapter, and you can always play each chapter again to help you find the answers. You can listen to Frindle by clicking on this link: Chapters 1-3: https://youtu.be/vwdq19h581w
Please answer the questions in complete sentences.
Miss you all!
by Andrew Clements
- Who is the main character?
- What is the name of his school?
- Chapter 1 gives details about two of Nick’s ‘ideas’-one from third grade and one from fourth grade. Choose one of these ‘ideas’ and write a few sentences that describe what Nick did.
- What grade does Mrs. Granger teach?
- What subject does Mrs. Granger teach?
- What is Mrs. Granger’s battle cry?
- What was Nick an expert at doing that could delay, or even wipe out, a teacher’s homework assignment?
- Write a few sentences to describe how Nick tried to ‘delay’ Mrs. Granger from giving a homework assignment and explain if it worked or not.