Peek at the Week
- Our story last week was Thankful by Eileen Spinelli. This rhythmic story touches on all the things we are thankful for. We make thankful turkeys with all the things we are thankful for each and every day. Click on the button below to enjoy the story at home with your child. Reading the same stories at home helps the students make a home/school connection and allows them the chance to let you know what they have been reading all week at school
- Our story this week was Five Little Turkeys by Hands On Holiday Reading.
- We learned about the letter J this week.
- This month we are learning about the math concept of less and more
- The ULS unit this month is Sun, Moon and Space exploration
Shout of Thanks
Special “Thank you” to all the parents that sent in the much needed supplies. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
- November 23-27 – Thanksgiving Break
- December 7th – Late Start
- December 12th – CBI to Lifetown
- Classroom Holiday Party 12/23
- Winter Break School closes at the end of the day on 12/23 and reopens on January 9th
- January 16th- No School
- January 20th – 1/2 day
- January 23 1/2 day