Going to the Zoo….
The big day for the Detroit Zoo with the Annapolis Honor Students is this coming Monday, September 26th. Please remember to pack a disposable lunch for your child in a brown paper bag. The current weather forecast for Monday is a high of 62 and low of 47 with a 39% chance of rain. Think sunny thoughts and dress your child to be comfortable outside.
Peek at the Week
- Our story this week was Dear Zoo by Ron Campbell. Click the button below and enjoy the story at home with your child. By doing this at home, it helps the students make a home/school connection and allows them the chance to let you know that they have been reading the story all week at school.
- We made Bear Pudding cups, and monkeys to swing from the trees
- We practiced our numbers 1-10 and sang songs about counting
- We learned about the letter B. We played with bubbles, balls and balloons. B is such a fun letter!
- September 26th – Detroit Zoo with Annapolis Honor Students
- October 7th – ½ day – Dismissal is at 11:25
- October 12th – Late Start
- October 28th – ½ day – Dismissal is at 11:25
- October 31st – Trick or Treating at ASC
- November 2nd Picture Day
- November 7th Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 8th – No School for Students
- November 10th – Parent Teacher Conferences
- November 11th – Field Trip to Blakes Farms
- November 16th – Parent Teacher Conferences