- Listen and follow directions
- Work quietly
- Pay attention
- Always do your best
- Treat others the way you want to be treated (keep your hands and feet to yourself).
PBIS is a school wide program that encourages students to show appropriate behavior in school. The children and I decided that they are good to go to any PBIS if they are on green every day by the end of the day. Students that end the day on yellow can only be on yellow 3 times all month. Students can only be on orange 1 time all month. Students who go on red are not allowed to go to the PBIS activity.
Special Class Schedule
Monday – Art
Tuesday – Enrichment and Library Book Check out
***Remember your library book!***
Wednesday – Media (Technology) and Music
Thursday – Gym
***Remember your gym shoes!***
Friday – Music
Students are expected to do the following homework every week:
- Reading, read for a minimum of 10 minutes every night from their book bags and other books.
- Writing, every child is expected to keep a journal at home to write about their daily experiences.
- Spelling, every child is expected to practice their spelling words and spelling patterns weekly.
Safe Snacks to Bring to School
We will continue to have a small snack in the morning and the afternoon. Approved snacks include:
- Most Dairy (please check the packaging to see if it is processed with nuts)
- Fruit cups (please only send in the ones that are packed in water)
- Most Cheeze-it or Goldfish crackers
The following is a note from the mom about birthday treats:
All treats brought into the classroom must be peanut and tree nut free. No homemade foods please. All treats must have a label and ingredient list. No foods may be made or processed in a facility which also processes peanuts or tree nuts.
- Glow sticks, bracelets, or necklaces
- Pencils, pens, crayons or markers
- Erasers or pencil toppers
- Mini Slinkies
- Bouncy balls
- Finger puppets or novelty toys
- Mini notepads
- Playing cards
Please let me know if you have any questions!
by Andrea Sims with no comments yet.