Attached below are today’s notes. You may want to write them on your cheat sheet for the final. I am allowing an 8×11 sheet of paper with formulas or examples – must be hand written only.
(1) BW gave students a review for the quiz they did today on: Completing the Square & Converting between Standard/Vertex form.
(1) Students worked on a Quiz review packet: Completing the Square & Converting between Standard/Vertex form.
Quiz TOMORROW: Completing the Square & Converting between Standard/Vertex form of a Quadratic.
(2) Friday’s HW #34 – due tomorrow! (See previous post for the book problems)
Also today’s Pythagorean Theorem WKS due tomorrow: Pythagorean Theorem WK
(1) Bellwork gave students a review of Converting Vertex/Standard form – attached below.
(2) Today students reviewed for the Quiz, which will be on Tuesday, May 23rd. Quiz will be on Completing the Square & Converting Vertex/Standard form.
(3) We began reviewing right triangles & the Pythagorean Theorem – notes attached below.
Guided Notes May 19 (answers)
(4) HW #34 due Tuesday – pg. 587 #1-4, 7-10, 14, 19-21
(1) Bellwork was a review of solving quadratics by Completing the Square – attached below.
(2) Today students studied Vertex form of a quadratic; converting Vertex form to Standard form and vice versa – attached below.
(3) HW #33 Converting Quadratic Equations WK: Standard to Vertex
(4) “Completing the Square” Quiz on Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017.
(1) Bellwork was a review of solving quadratics by factoring (attached below).
(2) Today students covered another method of solving quadratics by completing the square – attached below.
(3) Exit Ticket – Solving Quadratics by completing the square (attached below). If you did not finish this, it will be due tomorrow.
(4) HW #31 – pg. 544 #1-4, 6, 8-10, 13, 15, 16
Chapter 10 Test today!
Attached below was the HW after the test…