The best way to contact me or to ask questions outside of class is to email me.
My email address is: email@example.com
Daily Lesson Plans and Homework Assignments are always located below the “static” pages, the posts with a frame around them.
Complete the 11 series and parallel circuit problems, showing all of the steps outlined in class for 20 pts. extra credit.
If you write the COMPLETE ANSWERS, you will get 0.5 pts EC for every correct question you complete. This will give you a possibility of 25 “formative” extra credit points. I WILL NOT accept answers that are not “higher level” answers. You don’t get rewards in life by putting in a minimal amount of effort.
This assignment must be turned in on Tuesday June 13th! I will not accept after that date!
Here is a list of assignments that should be in your Interactive Journal
- List of Class Norms found on my ilearn site. (handwritten)
- The Figures from Chapter 25 with captions written about each Figure.
- The first page of the Wave Speed Worksheet. (hand written)
- All four days of the Physics Slots MME review with the answers explained.
- Double-Entry Journal from lesson 2.15.
- Double-Entry Journal on Light from lesson 2/27 (page 4)
- Picture of Electromagnetic Spectrum from lesson 2/27 (page 5)
- Definitions/diagrams of transparent, translucent, opaque from lesson plan 3/1 (page 10)
- Pictures/captions of penumbra, umbra from lesson plan 3/1 (page 11)
- Pictures/captions of polarization from lesson plan 3/1 (page12)
- Double-Entry Journal Reflection from lesson plan 3/3 (page 5)
- Diagram/caption of law of reflection from lesson plan 3/3 (page6)
- Double-Entry journal from lesson plan 3/14 (page 5)
- Double-Entry journal from lesson plan 3/14 (page 6)
- Diagrams from lesson plan 3/14 : Dispersion by a prism, Dispersion by a raindrop, Relative Position of Sun, Raindrop, and Observer, Double Rainbow
- How a prism works – video questions
- How a rainbow is formed – video questions
This is the MME Physics Slots/Bell Work
Day 1 February 13
Day 2 February 14
Day 3 February 15
Day 4 February 16
1. First and Last name must appear in the upper right corner.
2. Date and Hour must appear after your name.
3. Your grade book (alphabetically ordered) number must be in the upper left corner.
(If you don’t know your number, ask!!!)
4. You must answer ALL bell work and exit tickets in complete sentences with full explanations!
5. You must right your assignments darkly, neatly and legibly.
(I must be able to read your assignment.)
6. You must follow all directions for each assignment.
(If you don’t understand the directions, ask.)
- Log into my Conceptual Physics ilearn.
- Click on the Book image.
- Click on the words log in
- crabill1 first hour
- crabill2 second hour
- crabill3 third hour
- crabill5 fifth hour
- crabill6 sixth hour
Password for all classes
Attached are the lesson plans for 6/13/17
How a Power Plant produces Electricity
Attached is the Jeopardy Review that we discussed during class.
Sorry! A student pointed out that I did not put Friday’s lesson plan on the iblog. Sooooo, here it is along with today’s lesson plans.
Don’t forget that the study guide is due tomorrow if you want the extra-credit points.
Attached are the lesson Plans for 6/8/17.
At the beginning of class tomorrow (6/9/). bring up the double entry log, and I will immediately put the grade in the gradebook.
Here are the lesson plans for today, June 6th. I will also include the links for the videos for you to take notes.
There will be a substitute teacher tomorrow, June 7th. Anyone whose name is left by the sub will not be doing the lab on Friday. You will receive a 0 on the lab, and will be referred to the office.
Links to the videos:
- You must have 5 drawings:
a. Single Bar Magnet
b. Two Bar Magnets North Pole 1.5″ from North Pole
c. Two Bar Magnets South Pole 1.5″ from South Pole
d. Two Bar Magnets South Pole 1.5″ from North Pole
e. Horseshoe Magnet
2. Summary written on the back of each drawing explaining why the pattern is drawn the way it is. The summary should explain the shape of the field and the relative strengths of the lines that you drew.
3. Summarize how the magnetic field of the Earth is similar to one of your drawings above and the results of Earth’s Magnetic field on our lives.
These are the questions assigned for homework.
They WERE due Monday, June 5th!!! They are worth 25 POINTS>
Notes from these 7 videos are due tomorrow when you take your quiz on concepts of magnetism.
This is the lesson plan for 5/31/17. You need to rewatch the videos about magnetism and write notes on the paper you started in class.
There will be a quiz on magnetism on Friday. It will be conceptual, not mathematical.
Attached is the lesson plan for 5/24. The yellow foldable is due tomorrow, no exceptions.
Make sure you use additional sources to finish the foldable. Remember, one source is not reasonable for finding new information.
Attached are the lesson plans for 5/19, 5/22, and 5/23, and the equations needed to solve series and parallel circuits.