The best way to contact me or to ask questions outside of class is to email me.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Lesson Plans and Homework Assignments are always located below the “static” pages, the posts with a frame around them.
This is the MME Physics Slots/Bell Work
Day 1 February 13
Day 2 February 14
Day 3 February 15
Day 4 February 16
1. First and Last name must appear in the upper right corner.
2. Date and Hour must appear after your name.
3. Your grade book (alphabetically ordered) number must be in the upper left corner, followed by your table number.
(If you don’t know your number, ask!!!)
4. You must answer ALL bell work and exit tickets in complete sentences with full explanations!
5. You must right your assignments darkly, neatly and legibly.
(I must be able to read your assignment.)
6. You must follow all directions for each assignment.
(If you don’t understand the directions, ask.)
- Log into my Conceptual Physics ilearn.
- Click on the Book image.
- Click on the words log in
- crabill1 first hour
- crabill2 second hour
- crabill3 third hour
- crabill5 fifth hour
- crabill6 sixth hour
Password for all classes
Sorry these are out of order. I can’t change the order like I can in ilearn.
Especially for the students who are new to my class, here are the lesson plans September 11th to September 15th.
This is for September 13th and 14th.
The format for doing the physics composition book is as follows:
- Open the front cover and number the first page on the right “1”, then number each page on the right 3,5,7,9, 11, etc. until all pages are numbered. The left side is the even numbers.
- Page 1 and Page 2 are for the Table of Contents.
- Page 3: Copy the Class Norms from the ilearn.
- Page 4: Copy the The International System of Measurements (under resources) in ilearn.
- Page 4: Copy the Metric Prefixes found on page 2 of the SIPI in ilearn.
- Page 5: Copy the Grading Rubric for Thinking Maps.
- Page 6: Copy Laboratory Safety Rules from ilearn. Continue on the next pages until you get all of the safety rules copied.
I will be checking your composition books on Wednesday.
Attached is the lesson plan for Thursday, September 7th.
On Monday, 9/11/17 please turn in your parent signature sheet and your questionnaire/autobiography,
In your autobiography, PLEASE tell me how to reach you both personally and academically. I am here to make you successful. Let me know how to help you.
Attached are the lesson plans for 9/6/2017.
If your were absent, please get a piece of blue paper from me to do your concept map.
Attached are the lesson plans for 6/13/17
How a Power Plant produces Electricity
Attached is the Jeopardy Review that we discussed during class.
Sorry! A student pointed out that I did not put Friday’s lesson plan on the iblog. Sooooo, here it is along with today’s lesson plans.
Don’t forget that the study guide is due tomorrow if you want the extra-credit points.
Attached are the lesson Plans for 6/8/17.
At the beginning of class tomorrow (6/9/). bring up the double entry log, and I will immediately put the grade in the gradebook.
Here are the lesson plans for today, June 6th. I will also include the links for the videos for you to take notes.
There will be a substitute teacher tomorrow, June 7th. Anyone whose name is left by the sub will not be doing the lab on Friday. You will receive a 0 on the lab, and will be referred to the office.
Links to the videos:
- You must have 5 drawings:
a. Single Bar Magnet
b. Two Bar Magnets North Pole 1.5″ from North Pole
c. Two Bar Magnets South Pole 1.5″ from South Pole
d. Two Bar Magnets South Pole 1.5″ from North Pole
e. Horseshoe Magnet
2. Summary written on the back of each drawing explaining why the pattern is drawn the way it is. The summary should explain the shape of the field and the relative strengths of the lines that you drew.
3. Summarize how the magnetic field of the Earth is similar to one of your drawings above and the results of Earth’s Magnetic field on our lives.
These are the questions assigned for homework.
They WERE due Monday, June 5th!!! They are worth 25 POINTS>
Notes from these 7 videos are due tomorrow when you take your quiz on concepts of magnetism.
This is the lesson plan for 5/31/17. You need to rewatch the videos about magnetism and write notes on the paper you started in class.
There will be a quiz on magnetism on Friday. It will be conceptual, not mathematical.
Attached is the lesson plan for 5/24. The yellow foldable is due tomorrow, no exceptions.
Make sure you use additional sources to finish the foldable. Remember, one source is not reasonable for finding new information.